CNG Invites you to join the Scottish OT Cyber Summit
at the Ardoe House Hotel in Aberdeen, Scotland!
- Discuss how Cyber Security for Critical Manufacturing encourages collaboration
- Learn to identify your most valuable data assets
- Discover how to improve employee awareness on the threats of cyber-attacks
- Debate the importance of regional collaboration and the development of standards
- Examine the role of public and private stakeholders in the protection of cyberspace
- Analyse data security laws and industry standards
- Increase your network interacting with colleagues in a unique experience
- Showcase your expertise to a senior audience
What can you expect to see on the agenda at the
Scottish OT Cyber Summit?
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions and Workshops
- Scottish Cyber Coordination Centre and its Collaboration with Industry
- The Global Challenge for Combating Cyber Security
- The Realities of Industrial Cyber Security
- A Modern Security Ecosystem for a Challenging Environment
- Implementing, Sustaining and Adhering to the Cyber Security Journey
- The Grave Dangers of Flawed Cyber Security
- OT Cyber Attack Case Study
- Academia and Industry Working Together to Improve Cyber Culture
- Understand the Attacker Perspective – Insider Threats
- Governance, Compliance and Regulation all working to Improve your OT Posture
- Cyber Escape Room Challenge
Esteemed Speakers at the Scottish OT Cyber Summit
Register to attend the Scottish OT Cyber Summit
Please Note: We need to collect your information for the administration of / access to the event, and to keep you updated.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and the timing of the programme or the identity of the speakers. We reserve the right to cancel any registrations that do not meet the criteria outlined for each event or the invited guest. More information can be found in our event terms & conditions.